Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
“Eternal Glory. That is what awaits the Student who wins the TriWizard Tournament.”
It may seem like I’m a sarcastic asshole 24/7, but I’m actually only a sarcastic asshole 18/7 because at night I actually have feelings.
REASONS TO DATE ME
- im really pretty if im the only one in the room and theres no one to compare me to
- really though i have nice hair and i’d let u play with it
- also nice lips
- im very nice
- id probably never make you feel bad abt yourself and if i did i’d apologize for like 3000 yrs afterwards
- i’ll laugh at ur jokes
- i’ll always want to make out or be touching in some way
- i wear lots of sweaters so im basically adorable
- i’ll love u a lot
THIS. IS. GOLD.
THE LAST ONE
You are not clingy, or needy, or silly for having needs for affection and affirmation and attention within a romantic relationship. Those needs aren’t an embarrassing outgrowth of your low-self esteem or depression or whatever messy emotional issues you may have going on, that’s just basic shit that people need from each other. We of course should not make our partners responsible for meeting all of our emotional needs – it’s not someone’s else’s job to make you happy. But inside a healthy relationship, being able to show affection, pay attention, and demonstrate “you are amazing and important to me” is a pleasure, not some task or burden.